Tips for Teenagers
- Always wear your seat belt.
- Obey the speed limit. Going too fast gives you less time to react.
- Use your turn signals so other drivers know what you are doing.
- Donít drink and drive. Drinking under the age of 21 is illegal.
- Focus on the driving taskóthe road and the conditions around you.
- Donít use your cell phone while driving. This is a distraction that will take your attention away from driving.
- Donít eat or drink while driving. These are also distractions.
- Plan ahead. Know where you are going and get directions.
- Leave early. Give yourself plenty of time to get there.