Tom Wolf, Governor Leslie S. Richards, Secretary, Department of Transportation

Getting a Refund

Getting a Refund from PennDOT

To request a refund from PennDOT for any driver license or motor vehicle product, please complete Form MV-700 and mail it to:

Bureau of Motor Vehicles
Riverfront Office Center Refund Section
P.O. Box 68611
Harrisburg, PA 17106-8611

PennDOT will evaluate each request on an individual basis. If you are entitled to a refund, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your check to arrive in the mail. If it is determined that you are not eligible for a refund, you will receive a letter with the reason for the refund denial.

State of PA Website Home Forms and Publications Shopping Cart PA State Agencies Online Services Shopping Cart